SOLE Conference 2017
May 2020Warsaw, Poland
Following the success of the 2016, 2018 and 2019 Jobs and Development Conferences in Washington DC and Bogotá, the World Bank, IZA (Institute of Labor Economics) the Network on Jobs and Development and UNU-WIDER are organizing a follow up conference in 2020.
June 2020Esch-Belval, Luxembourg
The conference is devoted to investigating ways in which international migration affects economic and social change in developing countries.
August 2020Dublin, Ireland
The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers studying organisational issues from an international comparative perspective. Contributions based on all sources of enterprise data are welcomed.
September 2020Madrid, Spain
Leaders of the employment and recruitment industry, policymakers, academics, HR practitioners and trade unionists from around the world will come together with a single purpose: to exchange views on how to steer a labour market in transformation.
The Society of Labor Economists will hold its Twenty-Second Annual Meetings on May 5-6, 2017, at the Sheraton Raleigh Hotel in Raleigh, NC.
- February 10: Registration opens
- February 15: Program outline on website
- April 15: Deadline for early registration at reduced rate; deadline for program participants to register
- Participants, including posters, who have not registered by this date will be removed from the program.
- April 15: Full program available on website
- April 22: Full program to printer -- no title changes after this date.
- April 30: Final date to revise papers -- no revisions will be posted after this date.