The aim of this workshop is to bring together senior and junior researchers to present and discuss original research examining the link between health and the labor market.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Health and labor market outcomes
- Determinants of sickness absence
- Health insurance and the labor market
- Business cycles and health outcomes
- Family policies and child health outcomes
Confirmed participants to the workshop include Janet Currie (Princeton University and IZA), Thomas C. DeLeire (Georgetown University and IZA), Michael Grossman (CUNY Graduate Center and IZA), Pierre-Carl Michaud (HEC Montreal and IZA) and Erdal Tekin (American University and IZA).
The deadline for submission of complete papers is May 29, 2017.