US Merit Systems Protection Board, Office of Policy
and Evaluation Sexual Harassment
in the Federal Workplace: Trends, Progress, and Continuing
Challenges. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office, 1995. Key reference: 
World Bank Women, Business
and the Law 2014: Removing Restrictions to Enhance Gender
Equality. London: Bloomsbury Publishing, 2013. Key reference: 
Fitzgerald, L. F., Shullman, S. L., Bailey, N., Richards, M., Swecker, J., Gold, Y., Ormerod, M., Weitzman, L. "The incidence and
dimensions of sexual harassment in academia and the
workplace" Journal of
Vocational Behavior 32:2 (1988): 152–175. Key reference: 
Ilies, R., Hauserman, N., Schwochau, S., Stibal, J. "Reported incidence
rates of work-related sexual harassment in the United States:
Using meta-analysis to explain reported rate disparities" Personnel
Psychology 56:3 (2003): 607–631. Key reference: 
European Commission, Directorate-General for
Employment, Industrial Relations, and Social
Affairs Sexual Harassment
in the Workplace in the European Union. Brussels: European Commission, 1998. Key reference: 
McCann, D. Sexual Harassment
at Work: National and International Responses. Geneva: International Labour Office, 2005. Key reference: 
Hersch, J. "Compensating
differentials for sexual harassment" American Economic
Review Papers and Proceedings 101:3 (2011): 630–634. Key reference: 
Pina, A., Gannon, T. A., Saunders, B. "An overview of the
literature on sexual harassment: Perpetrator, theory, and
treatment issues" Aggression and
Violent Behavior 14:2 (2009): 126–138. Key reference: 
Fitzgerald, L. F., Drasgow, F., Hulin, C. L., Gelfand, M. J., Magley, V. J. "Antecedents and
consequences of sexual harassment in organizations: A test of an
integrated model" Journal of Applied
Psychology 82:4 (1997): 578–589. Key reference: 
Willness, C. R., Steel, P., Lee, K. "A meta-analysis of
the antecedents and consequences of workplace sexual
Psychology 60:1 (2007): 127–162. Key reference: 
Bergman, M. E., Langhout, R. D., Palmieri, P. A., Cortina, L. M., Fitzgerald, L. F. "The
(un)reasonableness of reporting: Antecedents and consequences of
reporting sexual harassment" Journal of Applied
Psychology 87:2 (2002): 230–242. Key reference: 
Raver, J. L., Gelfand, M. J. "Beyond the
individual victim: Linking sexual harassment, team processes,
and team performance" Academy of
Management Journal 48:3 (2005): 387–400. Key reference: 
Antecol, H., Cobb-Clark, D. "Does sexual
harassment training change attitudes? A view from the federal
level" Social Science
Quarterly 84:4 (2003): 826–842. Key reference: 
- US Merit Systems Protection Board, Office of Policy and Evaluation Sexual Harassment in the Federal Workplace: Trends, Progress, and Continuing Challenges. Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office, 1995.
- Antecol, H., Cobb-Clark, D. "The sexual harassment of female active-duty personnel: Effects on job satisfaction and intentions to remain in the military" Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization 61:1 (2006): 55–80.
- Basu, K. "The economics and law of sexual harassment in the workplace" Journal of Economic Perspectives 17:3 (2003): 141–157.
- Chappell, D., Di Martino, V. Violence at Work. Geneva: International Labour Office, 2006.
- Chan, D. K. S., Lam, C. B., Chow, S. Y., Cheung, S. F. "Examining the job-related, psychological, and physical outcomes of workplace sexual harassment: A meta-analytic review" Psychology of Women Quarterly 32:4 (2008): 362–376.
- Hersch, J., Shinall, J. B. "Fifty years later: The legacy of the Civil Rights Act of 1964" Journal of Policy Analysis and Management 34:2 (2015): 424–456.
- Laband, D. N., Lentz, B. F. "The effects of sexual harassment on job satisfaction, earnings, and turnover among female lawyers" Industrial and Labor Relations Review 51:4 (1998): 594–607.
- McDonald, P. "Workplace sexual harassment 30 years on: A review of the literature" International Journal of Management Reviews 14:1 (2012): 1–17.
- Numhauser-Henning, A., Laulom, S. Harassment Related to Sex and Sexual Harassment Law in 33 European Countries: Discrimination versus Dignity. Brussels: European Commission, 2012.
- Schneider, K. T., Swan, S., Fitzgerald, L. F. "Job-related and psychological effects of sexual harassment in the workplace: Empirical evidence from two organizations" Journal of Applied Psychology 82:3 (1997): 401–415.
- Schultz, V. "The sanitized workplace" Yale Law Journal 112:8 (2003): 2061–2193.
- Sharkey, C. M. "Dissecting damages: An empirical exploration of sexual harassment awards" Journal of Empirical Legal Studies 3:1 (2006): 1–45.
- Timmerman, G., Bajema, C. "Incidence and methodology in sexual harassment research in northwest Europe" Women’s Studies International Forum 22:6 (1999): 673–681.