- Corby, S., Burgess, P. Adjudicating Employment Rights: A Cross-National Approach. London: Palgrave-Macmillan, 2014.
- Latreille, P., Saundry, R. "Employment rights and industrial policy" In: Bailey, D., Cowling, K., Tomlinson, P. (eds). New Perspectives on Industrial Policy for a Modern Britain. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2015.
Schulze-Marmeling, S. "Conflict at work
and external dispute settlement: A cross-country
analysis", 2013. Key reference: 
Freyens, B. P. "Measuring firing
costs: The case for direct methods" International
Labour Review 149:3 (2010): 287–313. Key reference: 
Burgess, S., Propper, C., Wilson, D. Explaining the
Growth in the Number of Applications to Industrial Tribunals,
1972–1997 Department of
Trade and Industry Employment Relations Research Series No.10, 2001. Key reference: 
Brown, S., Frick, B., Sessions, J. "Unemployment,
vacancies and unjust dismissals" Labour: Review of
Labour Economics and Industrial Relations 11:2 (1997): 329–349. Key reference: 
Knight, K. G., Latreille, P. L. "Discipline,
dismissals and complaints to employment tribunals" British Journal of
Industrial Relations 38:4 (2000): 533–555. Key reference: 
Saridakis, G., Sen-Gupta, S., Edwards, P., Storey, D. "The impact of
enterprise size on employment tribunal incidence and outcomes:
Evidence from Britain" British Journal of
Industrial Relations 46:3 (2008): 469–499. Key reference: 
Latreille, P. L. The Settlement of
Employment Tribunal Cases: Evidence from SETA 2003 Department for
Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Employment Relations
Research Series No.61, 2007. Key reference: 
Freyens, B. P. "Dismissal disputes
and the incentives to bargain: Estimates of the contract
zone" Industrial and
Labor Relations Review 64:3 (2011): 576–598. Key reference: 
Urwin, P., Karuk, V., Latreille, P., Michielsens, E., Page, L., Siara, B., Speckesser, S., Boon, A., Chevalier, P. A. Evaluating the Use
of Judicial Mediation in Employment Tribunals Ministry of
Justice Research Series No.7/10, 2010. Key reference: 
Knight, K. G., Latreille, P. L. "Gender effects in
British unfair dismissal tribunal hearings" Industrial and
Labor Relations Review 54:4 (2001): 816–834. Key reference: 
Marinescu, I. "Are judges
sensitive to economic conditions? Evidence from UK employment
tribunals" Industrial and
Labor Relations Review 64:4 (2011): 673–698. Key reference: 
Martín Román, Á., Moral, A., Martínez-Matute, M. "Peer effects in
judicial decisions: Evidence from Spanish labour courts" International
Review of Law and Economics 42:C (2015): 20–37. Key reference: 
Drinkwater, S., Latreille, P. L., Knight, K. G. "The
post-application labour market consequences of employment
tribunal claims" Human Resource
Management Journal 21:2 (2011): 171–189. Key reference: 
- Schulze-Marmeling, S. "Conflict at work and external dispute settlement: A cross-country analysis", 2013.
- Berger, H., Neugart, M. "Labor courts, nomination bias, and unemployment in Germany" European Journal of Political Economy 27:4 (2011): 659–673.
- Corby, S., Latreille, P. "Employment tribunals and the civil courts: Isomorphism exemplified" Industrial Law Journal 41:4 (2012): 387–406.
- Corby, S., Latreille, P. "Tripartite adjudication—An endangered species" Industrial Relations Journal 43:2 (2012): 94–109.
- Dabscheck, B. "Regulation down under: The case of Australian industrial relations" Journal of Economic Issues 27:1 (1993): 41–68.
- Deffains, B., Gabuthy, Y., Lambert, E. A. "Labour disputes, investment decisions and the judiciary" Labour Economics 17:2 (2010): 424–433.
- De Ruyter, A., Waring, P. "Propogating the unfair dismissal myth: Comparative employment protection law developments in Australia, Italy, South Korea and the United Kingdom" International Employment Relations Review 10:1 (2004): 13–33.
- Frick, B., Malo, M. A., García Martínez, P., Schneider, M. "The demand for individual grievance procedures in Germany and Spain: Labour law versus business cycle" Estudios de Economía Aplicada 30:1 (2012): 283–310.
- Hefeker, C., Neugart, M. "Labour market regulation and the legal system" International Review of Law and Economics 30:3 (2010): 218–225.
- Ichino, A., Polo, M., Rettore, E. "Are judges biased by labour market conditions?" European Economic Review 47:5 (2003): 913–944.
- Knight, K. G., Latreille, P. L. "How far do cases go? Resolution in industrial tribunal applications" The Manchester School 68:6 (2000): 723–744.
- Latreille, P. L. Characteristics of Rejected Employment Tribunal Claims Research Series No.96, 2007.
- Latreille, P. L., Latreille, J. A., Knight, K. G. "Making a difference? Legal representation in employment tribunal cases: Evidence from a survey of representatives" Industrial Law Journal 34:4 (2005): 308–330.
- Latreille, P. L., Latreille, J. A., Knight, K. G. "Employment tribunals and Acas: Evidence from a survey of representatives" Industrial Relations Journal 38:2 (2007): 136–154.
- The Law Society Making Employment Tribunals Work for All, 2015.
- Rosenthal, P., Budjanovcanin, A. "Sexual harassment judgments by British employment tribunals 1995−2005: Implications for claimants and their advocates" British Journal of Industrial Relations 49:S2 (2011): s236–s257.
- Saundry, R., Antcliff, V. "Accompaniment, workplace representation and disciplinary outcomes in British workplaces: Just a formality?" British Journal of Industrial Relations 47:1 (2009): 100–121.
- Schneider, M. R. "Employment litigation on the rise? Comparing British employment tribunals and German labor courts" Comparative Labor Law & Policy Journal 22:2 (2001): 261–280.
- Schömann, I. Labour Law Reforms in Europe: Adjusting Employment Protection Legislation for the Worse? European Trade Union Institute Working Paper No.2014.02, 2014.
- Urwin, P., Buscha, F., Latreille, P. "Representation in UK Employment Tribunals: Analysis of the 2003 and 2008 Surveys of Employment Tribunal Applications (SETA)" British Journal of Industrial Relations 52:1 (2014): 158–184.
- Urwin, P., Murphy, R., Michielsens, E. "Employee voice regimes and the characteristics of conflict: An analysis of the 2003 Survey of Employment Tribunal Applications" Human Resource Management Journal 17:2 (2007): 178–197.
- Wood, S., Saundry, R., Latreille, P. Analysis of the Nature, Extent and Impact of Grievance and Disciplinary Procedures and Workplace Mediation Using WERS2011 Acas Research Paper No.10/14, 2014.