- Buchel, F., de Grip, A., Mertens, A. Overeducation in Europe: Current Issues in Theory and Policy. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing, 2003.
- European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training The Skill Matching Challenge: Analysing Skill Mismatch and Policy Implications. Luxembourg City, Luxembourg: European Union, 2010.
Kupets, O. Education in
Transition and Job Mismatch: Evidence from the Skills Survey in
Non-EU Transition Economies Kyoto
Institute of Economic Research Discussion
Paper No.915, 2015. Key reference: 
European Bank for Reconstruction and
Development Transition Report
2013: Stuck in Transition?. London: European Bank for Reconstruction and
Development, 2013. Key reference: 
OECD Skills Outlook
2013: First Results from the Survey of Adult Skills. Paris: OECD Publishing, 2013. Key reference: 
Leuven, E., Oosterbeek, H. "Over-education and
mismatch in the labor market" In: Hanusek, E., Welsh, F. (eds). Handbook of the
Economics of Education, Volume 4. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Press, 2011. Key reference: 
Ramos, R., Surinach, J., Artís, M. "Regional economic
growth and human capital: The role of over-education" Regional
Studies 46:10 (2012): 1389–1400. Key reference: 
McGowan, A. M., Andrews, D. Labour Market
Mismatch and Labour Productivity: Evidence from PIAAC
Data OECD Economics
Paper No.1209, 2015. Key reference: 
Sondergaard, L., Murthi, M., Abu-Ghaida, D., Bodewig, C., Rutkowski, J. Skills, Not Just
Diplomas. Managing Education for Results in Eastern Europe and
Central Asia. Washington, DC: World Bank, 2012. Key reference: 
European Bank for Reconstruction and
Development The Business
Environment in the Transition Region: BEEPS V Report. London: European Bank for Reconstruction and
Development, 2015. Key reference: 
Koettl, J., Johansson de
Silva, S., Kupets, O., Olefir, A., Safir, A. Skills Gaps and
the Path to Successful Skills Development: Emerging Findings
from Skills Measurement Surveys in Armenia, Georgia, FYR
Macedonia, and Ukraine World Bank
Report No.ACS14318, 2015. Key reference: 
Lamo, A., Messina, J. "Formal education,
mismatch and wages after transition: Assessing the impact of
unobserved heterogeneity using matching estimators" Economics of
Education Review 29:6 (2010): 1086–1099. Key reference: 
Kiersztyn, A. "Stuck in a
mismatch? The persistence of overeducation during twenty years
of the post-communist transition in Poland" Economics of
Education Review 32:1 (2013): 78–91. Key reference: 
Morgado, A., Sequeira, T. N., Santos, M., Ferreira-Lopes, A., Reis, A. B. Measuring Labour
Mismatch in Europe Center for
Advanced Studies in Management and Economics of the Universidade
de Évora Working
Paper No.2014/13, 2014. Key reference: 
Lovasz, A., Pertold-Gebicka, B. College Degree
Supply, Productivity Spillovers and Occupational Allocation of
Graduates in Central European Countries Budapest
Working Paper on the Labour
Market No.2011/3, 2011. Key reference: 
- Kupets, O. Education in Transition and Job Mismatch: Evidence from the Skills Survey in Non-EU Transition Economies Kyoto Institute of Economic Research Discussion Paper No.915, 2015.
- Croce, G., Ghignoni, E. "Demand and supply of skilled labour and overeducation in Europe: A country-level analysis" Comparative Economic Studies 54:2 (2012): 413–439.
- Del Carpio, X. V., Kupets, O., Muller, N., Olefir, A. Skills for a Modern Ukraine: Diagnostic and Policy Options. Washington, DC: World Bank, 2015.
- Groot, W., van den Brink, M. H. "Overeducation in the labour market: A meta-analysis" Economics of Education Review 19:2 (2000): 149–158.
- Kupets, O. "Education-job mismatch in Ukraine: Too many people with tertiary education or too many jobs for low-skilled?" Journal of Comparative Economics (Forthcoming).
- OECD OECD Employment Outlook 2014. Paris: OECD Publishing, 2014.
- Quintini, G. Over-qualified or Under-skilled: A Review of Existing Literature OECD Working Paper No.121, 2011.
- Quintini, G. Skills at Work: How Skills and Their Use Matter in the Labour Market Working Paper No.158, 2014.