European Commission Clandestino
Project Final Report. Athens: Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign
Policy, 2009. Key reference: 
Brick, K. Regularizations in
the European Union: The Contentious Policy Tool. Washington, DC: Migration Policy Institute, 2011. Key reference: 
Orrenius, P. M., Zavodny, M. "Regularization
programs" In: Ness, I. (ed). The Encyclopedia
of Global Human Migration. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley Blackwell, 2013. Key reference: 
Kerwin, D., Brick, K., Kilberg, R. Unauthorized
Immigrants in the United States and Europe: The Use of
Legalization/Regularization as a Policy Tool. Washington, DC: Migration Policy Institute, 2012. Key reference: 
Amuedo-Dorantes, C., Bansak, C. "The impact of
amnesty on labor market outcomes: A panel study using the
Legalized Population Survey" Industrial
Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society 50:3 (2011): 443–471. Key reference: 
Kossoudji, S. A., Cobb-Clark, D. A. "Coming out of the
shadows: Learning about legal status and wages from the
legalized population" Journal of Labor
Economics 20:3 (2002): 598–628. Key reference: 
Kaushal, N. "Amnesty programs
and the labor market outcomes of undocumented workers" Journal of Human
Resources 41:3 (2006): 631–647. Key reference: 
Amuedo-Dorantes, C., Malo, M. A., Muñoz-Bullón, F. "New evidence on
the impact of legal status on immigrant labor market
performance: The Spanish case" Labour 27:1 (2013): 93–113. Key reference: 
Reyneri, E. Migrants’
Involvement in Irregular Employment in the Mediterranean
Countries of the European Union University of
Milan–Bicocca Working Paper, 2001. Key reference: 
Devillanova, C., Fasani, F., Frattini, T. Employment of
Undocumented Immigrants and the Prospect of Legal Status:
Evidence from an Amnesty Program Development
Paper No.367, 2014. Key reference: 
Ottaviano, G., Peri, G. "Rethinking the
effect of immigration on wages" Journal of the
European Economic Association 10:1 (2012): 152–197. Key reference: 
Bansak, C., Raphael, S. "Immigration reform
and the earnings of Latino workers: Do employer sanctions cause
discrimination?" Industrial &
Labor Relations Review 54:2 (2001): 275–295. Key reference: 
Anderson, B. "The devil is in
the detail: Lessons to be drawn from the UK’s recent exercise in
regularising undocumented workers" In: LeVoy, M., Verbruggen, N., Wets, J. (eds). Undocumented
Migrant Workers in Europe. Brussels: Platform for International Cooperation on
Undocumented Migrants, 2004. Key reference: 
- European Commission Clandestino Project Final Report. Athens: Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy, 2009.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, C., Bansak, C., Raphael, S. "Gender differences in the labor market: Impact of IRCA’s amnesty provisions" The American Economic Review 97:2 (2007): 412–416.
- Baldwin-Edwards, M., Kraler, A. REGINE-Regularisations in Europe. Amsterdam, Netherlands: Amsterdam University Press, 2009.
- Borjas, G. J. Immigration Economics. Boston, MA: Harvard University Press, 2014.
- Chassambouli, A., Peri, G. "The labor market effects of reducing the number of illegal immigrants" Review of Economic Dynamics 18:4 (2015): 792–821.
- Fasani, F. "Understanding the role of immigrants’ legal status: Evidence from policy experiments" CESifo Economic Studies 61:3–4 (2015): 722–763.
- Larramona, G., Sanso‐Navarro, M. "Do regularization programs for illegal immigrants have a magnet effect? Evidence from Spain" The Manchester School (Forthcoming).
- Lowell, B. L., Teachman, J., Jing, Z. "Unintended consequences of immigration reform: Discrimination and Hispanic employment" Demography 32:4 (1995): 617–628.
- Lozano, F. A., Sorensen, T. The Labor Market Value to Legal Status. Bonn: IZA, 2011.
- OECD Secretariat, OECD "Some lessons from recent regularisation programmes" Combating the Illegal Employment of Foreign Workers. Paris: OECD Publishing, 2000.
- Orrenius, P. M., Zavodny, M. "Economic consequences of amnesty for unauthorized immigrants" Cato J 32 (2012): 85–106.
- Orrenius, P. M., Zavodny, M. "Do amnesty programs reduce undocumented immigration? Evidence from IRCA" Demography 40:3 (2013): 437–450.
- Pan, Y. "The impact of legal status on immigrants’ earnings and human capital: Evidence from the IRCA 1986" Journal of Labor Research 33:2 (2012): 119–142.
- Papademetriou, D. "The global struggle with illegal migration: No end in sight" Migration Policy Institute 1:1 (2005): 1–7.
- Papadopoulou, A. Regularization Programmes: An Effective Instrument of Migration Policy Global Commission on International Migration Working Paper No.33, 2005.
- Passel, J. S., Cohn, D. Unauthorized Immigrant Totals Rise in 7 States, Fall in 14: Decline in Those From Mexico Fuels Most State Decreases. Washington, DC: Pew Research Center’s Hispanic Trends Project, 2014.
- Rinne, U. "The evaluation of immigration policies" In: Constant, A. F., Zimmermann, K. F. (eds). International Handbook on the Economics of Migration. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar, 2013.
- Yu, S. E., Kim, B. Y., Jeon, W. T., Jung, S. H. "Determinants of labor market participation and wages of North Korean female refugees in South Korea" Asian Economic Policy Review 7:1 (2012): 113–129.