Card, D., Rute Cardoso, A., Kline, P. M. "Bargaining,
sorting, and the gender wage gap: Quantifying the impact of
firms on the relative pay of women" Quarterly Journal
of Economics 131:2 (2016): 633–686. Key reference: 
Skuterud, M., Su, M. "Immigrants and the
dynamics of high-wage jobs" ILR Review 65:2 (2012): 377–397. Key reference: 
Bowlus, A. J., Miyairi, M., Robinson, C. "Immigrant job
search assimilation in Canada" Canadian Journal
of Economics 49:1 (2016): 5–51. Key reference: 
Dostie, B., Li, J., Card, D., Parent, D. Employer Policies
and the Immigrant-Native Earnings NBER Working
Paper No.27096, 2020. Key reference: 
Arrelano-Bover, J., San, S. The Role of Firms
in the Assimilation of Immigrants Working
Paper, 2020. Key reference: 
Javdani, M., McGee, A. "Labor market
mobility and the early-career outcomes of immigrant men" IZA Journal of
Development and Migration 8:20 (2018). Key reference: 
Kampelmann, S., Rycx, F. "Wage
discrimination against immigrants: Measurement with firm-level
productivity data" IZA Journal
Migration 5 (2016): 15. Key reference: 
Oreopoulos, P. "Why do skilled
immigrants struggle in the labor market? A field experiment with
thirteen thousand resumes" American Economic
Journal: Economic Policy 3:4 (2011): 148–171. Key reference: 
Aydemir, A., Skuterud, M. "The immigrant wage
differential within and across establishments" ILR Review 61:32 (2008): 334–352. Key reference: 
Carneiro, A., Fortuna, N., Varejao, J. "Immigrants at new
destinations: How they fare and why" Journal of
Population Economics 25 (2012): 1165–1185. Key reference: 
Barth, E., Bratsberg, B., Raaum, O. "Immigrant wage
profiles within and between establishments" Labour
Economics 19:4 (2012): 541–556. Key reference: 
Damas de Matos, A. "Firm heterogeneity
and immigrant wage assimilation" Applied Economics
Letters 24:9 (2017): 653–657. Key reference: 
- Card, D., Rute Cardoso, A., Kline, P. M. "Bargaining, sorting, and the gender wage gap: Quantifying the impact of firms on the relative pay of women" Quarterly Journal of Economics 131:2 (2016): 633–686.
- Abowd, J. M., Kramarz, F., Margolis, D. N. "High wage workers and high wage firms" Econometrica 67:2 (1999): 251–333.
- Chen, Z. J., Skuterud, M. "Relative academic achievement of international students: Evidence from an Ontario university" Canadian Public Policy 46:1 (2020): 125–144.
- Chen, Z. J., Skuterud, M. "Relative labour market performance of former international students: Evidence from the Canadian National Graduates Survey" Canadian Public Policy 44:3 (2018): 207–225.
- Cohen-Goldner, S., Eckstein, Z., Weiss, Y. Immigration and Labor Market Mobility in Israel, 1990 to 2009. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2012.
- Ferrer, A., Green, D. A., Riddell, W. C. "The effect of literacy on immigrant earnings" Journal of Human Resources 41:2 (2006): 380–410.
- Ferrer, A., Riddell, W. C. "Education, credentials, and immigrant earnings" Canadian Journal of Economics 41:1 (2008): 186–216.
- Hellerstein, J., Neumark, D., Troske, K. "Wages, productivity and worker characteristics: Evidence from plant-level production functions and wage equations" Journal of Labor Economic 17:3 (1999): 409–446.
- Oaxaca, R. L. "Male-female wage differentials in urban labor markets" International Economic Review 14:3 (1973): 693–709.
- Orefice, G., Peri, G. Immigration and Worker-Firm Matching NBER Working Paper No.26860, 2020.
- Pendakur, K., Woodcock, S. "Glass ceilings or glass doors? Wage disparity within and between firms" Journal of Business & Economic Statistics 28:1 (2010): 181–189.